A Grant Seeker’s Seminar: Learn About the Community Foundation and its Various Grant Programs
Wednesday, January 30, 2019 / 10 – 11:30 a.m.
This seminar is for YOU (or someone from your organization)?
- If you plan to apply for funding in 2019;
- If you have received a grant from the Community Foundation in the past several years;
- If you have applied for funding in the past and were unsuccessful;
- If you are confused about the various grant/fund options available through the Community Foundation;
- If you want to learn how to maneuver through the Foundation’s application site…
…then this session will be a valuable investment of time for YOU or someone in your organization.
This session will cover only Community Foundation Grant programs and application processes. The agenda will include:
- Community Foundation 101 – what is the difference between the various funds and do you qualify for funding?
- Competitive Grant Programs – How much funding is available; what is an appropriate ask – when is the right time to apply; what are the guidelines and deadlines; which program is the right fit for your organization?
- How does the Donor Advised Fund work? Is that an option for funding for you?
- Tips and Tricks regarding the Online Application Site – from application to follow up.
We hope to complete the seminar in one hour; but are allowing 1½ hours to make sure that all of your questions are answered. We will be limiting the size of the group to allow for interaction and participation.
In order to be prepared for our participants, we ask that you register in advance for this FREE seminar. Seating is limited.
Presenters will be:
Amy Plier, Distributions Committee Chair
Sue Nelson, Program Officer
John Fischer, Donor Advised Fund Representative
Community Foundation of North Central Wisconsin
Feel free to contact me for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org / 715.845.9555