Thursday, January 23, 2019
10 – 11:30 a.m. / OR 1:30 – 3 p.m. (please note your preference when registering)
Dudley Tower, 500 1st Street, downtown Wausau / Main Floor Conference Room
This session will be a valuable investment of time for YOU or someone from your organization…
- If you plan to apply for funding in 2020;
- If you have received a grant from the Community Foundation in the past several years;
- If you have applied for funding in the past and were unsuccessful;
- If you are confused about the various grant/fund options available through the Community Foundation;
- Or, if you want to learn how to maneuver through the Foundation’s online application site.
This session will cover only Community Foundation Grant programs and application processes. The agenda will include:
- Community Foundation 101 – what is the difference between the various funds; and do you qualify for funding?
- Competitive Grant Programs – How much funding is available? what is an appropriate ask? when is the right time to apply? what are the guidelines and deadlines? which program is the right fit for your organization?
- How does the Donor Advised Fund work? Is that an option for funding for you?
- Tips and Tricks regarding the Online Application Site – from application to follow up.
Presenters will be:
Sue Nelson, Program Officer
Amy Plier, CFONCW Distributions Committee Member
Lynn Geier, Donor Advised Fund Representative